Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Good News

We went to the eye surgeon today for a six month follow up for Jimbob's tumor. Things are progressing well. The tumor has shrunk by 20% and should continue to shrink until it is just a very small bit of dead tissue. The doctor indicates that shrinking slowly is exactly what it's supposed to do.

On the other hand, Jimbob will be having surgery on August 28th to repair his 14 year old hip replacement. This is less traumatizing than the original surgery because they will simply be replacing the ball on what is already there.

Sometime around the first of 2008 he'll go back and have the right hip replaced. This may be sound terrible, but I'm glad it's not me. I'm still in pain from my fall on Memorial Day and don't need anymore.

I tried posting baby pictures again, but they still don't work. I think it has something to do with the way they were saved when the other Grandmother e-mailed them to me. I'm going to see what I can do. I want to show off my beautiful granddaughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home