Monday, August 13, 2007

She's Here

Introducing Tara (pronounced Terra) Jessica Barats. She made her appearance while I was on the plane home from Reno on August 5th. Weighing in at 8 pounds 13 ½ ounces and 21 inches long, she was no wimp. And before you ask, "Where are the pictures?" I'm having trouble posting them, so I'll include them later.

I knew when I made my reservations to fly out, there was a chance I’d miss her debut and of course I did. If I hadn’t missed seven weeks of work already, I would have stayed a few more days.

Britt actually started labor on Friday morning, so they headed down from Lake Tahoe to the hospital. After a couple of hours. the labor stopped and the doctors sent her home. So then, we ran her all over town trying to get the labor to start again.

Anyway, Britt and the baby are doing well. As always, it's a time of adjustment for everyone. And I'll try the pictures again tomorrow.







1 Comments:

Blogger Moggy said...

I'm happy everyone is doing well. Can't wait to see pictures.

Post a Comment

<< Home