Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Physical Therapy


Physical therapy should be given a new name. Self-inflicted torture. I keep telling myself that it’s necessary and that it will help me get range of motion back in my shoulder and arm. But…damn, does it have to hurt so much?

Even if I take a vicoden beforehand, it still hurts like hell. Oh sure. I know the adage, “no pain, no gain” but I always assumed that was other people. People like football players who routinely go out there and knock the living crap out of each other on a weekly basis.

They even get paid for such stupidity. I suppose my reward is being able to function like a semi-normal person. So do you think that maybe there could be a pot pf gold at the end of the rainbow this one time?

Tote that barge, lift them bales, twist my arm until I’m reduced to a whimpering little puddle of fat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moggy said...

I feel for you, hope it gets less painful soon.

Post a Comment

<< Home