Friday, October 19, 2007

Ain't Life Fun?

I don't believe it, I had a nice long post going and then I hit the wrong key and it disappeared. I suppose that was fitting considering the title of my post.

The abbreviated version is: half the neighbor's tree fell on Jimbob's car.





Grandma fell one night while we were at choir practice and then hid her blood sugar monitor. The transmission went out on my car, except the dealer said it wasn't the transmission. It was a modulator switch on the transmission and it was on back order. Five days later I finally got my car back.

At work, I've been buried by meetings. A couple of times, I was double booked and ran from one meeting to the other. These are in addition to my normal workload.

Now for the good news, my daughter and her new baby are coming home the week before Christmas. They go back to Reno the Sunday before Christmas, but at least I finally get to see Tara and have a week with Britt. Dad's not coming (oh, darn) because he can't get time off from work. Below are pictures of Tara at two weeks.



2 Comments:

Blogger Karyn Lyndon said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby...and your daughter's cute too!

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

Awwwwwww! Cute pictures!

John

Post a Comment

<< Home