Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Well, the big family dinner came and went today without me there. Not that I refused to go. I'm down with the first cold I've had in ages. I can't remember when the last time was that I was sick. Chronic pain with my back, but that isn't the same thing.

Normally I just go on to work regardless of how I feel, but I've actually succumbed to being ill. Although I feel like shit, it's nice to know that I have all next week off from work. I have a sneaky feeling that I'm not going to make the three Christmas Eve church services tomorrow.

I wish you a Merry Christmas (sniff, sniff). I wish you a Merry Christmas (achoo, achoo). Good tidings to you and all of your ken (snarff, snarff). And a Happy New Year (cough, cough).

5 Comments:

Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

Nan,

Sorry you're "under the weather." A LOT of people where I work have been missing time due to the current bug that's making the rounds. Get better fast, and have a Merry and Blessed Christmas!

John

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww... hope you feel better soon. Being sick is a bummer way to spend the special holidays. But at least you have to time to rest and recuperate. Indulge yourself with some festive chicken soup and get better fast. Merry Christmas to you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless your little heart - take care and Merry Christmas

Blogger Big Dave T said...

A lot of flu going around here in southeast Michigan. My son's girlfriend got sick coming back from my family's big get-together. Luckily we had makeshift upchuck bags in the mini-van. Poor girl.

Get well soon. The holidays are no time to feel sick. Hopefully you're in for a happy and healthy 2007. I'm wishin' it for ya.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better! Sorry this is late, but I hope you had a great holiday anyway.

Post a Comment

<< Home