Thursday, December 28, 2006

Still Recuperating

Well, here it is Thursday December 28 and my fourth anniversary with Jimbob. Since I've been feeling puny all week, we just took in a movie this afternoon and then had lunch out.

I'm beginning to feel like I might live. Yesterday, the issue was doubtful. I slept until 11:00 AM, which I never do. If snot were valuable, I could retire for the rest of my life and never have to work another day. I'm not sure if I'm a snot bucket or a bucket of snot. Either way, look out when I start sneezing.

Maybe by next Tuesday when I return to work, I'll be back to human. Like I told Jimbob, my big mistake was admitting that I was sick. Normally I would have gone to work and toughed it out but since I had vacation time to use or lose I've been pampering myself.

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year. Don't make any resolutions you can't keep.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Dave T said...

Hope you feel better and have a happy and healthy 2007.

I'm feeling pretty puny today too with snot and phlegm disease. I DID go to work, not because I wanted to, but because I went home sick around the holidays last year and my vacation time seemed to get screwed up on account of it.

Something about you can't call in sick right before a holiday. So I sneezed a ton and didn't make any friends of my co-workers yesterday, but now they shouldn't tamper with my vacation time.

Blogger the many Bs said...

Happy anniversay and happy new year too!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary (late)! Ugh. . .I just went rounds with the same crap you have. I think the weather here is partly to blame--warm in the afternoons, cold at night.

I hope you're better and had a wonderful New Years!

Post a Comment

<< Home